Welcome to Footprints in Africa
Tourism Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane recently announced that leisure travel is allowed for intra-provincial travel, meaning that travellers can now plan their trips within their province during level 3 lockdown.
Here are some tips on how to plan your intra-provincial trip with Footprints in Africa:
- Choose your intra-provincial Tour within Gauteng
- Departs from Pretoria and Johannesburg
- Contact us via email or call 083 302 1976
- Get your family, friends and colleagues ready
- Pack your mask, sanitiser and other personal protective equipment
- Let us get you a fantastic deal and handle all your booking and transport needs
Current available deals:
- Early Morning
- Mid Morning
- Sunset Safaris
- Bush Camp from R 2 150
- Bush Lodge from R 3 150
Bookings for the 2021 season are open.
Footprints in Africa, owned and operated by the same South African family for the last 22 years.
Footprints is based in Pretoria with a satellite office in Johannesburg, South Africa.
We pride ourselves not only for you to have the advantage of local knowledge and experience but also in dealing directly with the Operator.
- Small group travel makes it a lot easier achieving our Sustainable Development Agenda targets.
- We have adopted a Rural Primary School in a Pretoria Township that is in desperate need.
- Come help the kids for a day or 2 in the library, planting a tree, help us clean up or paint a wall.
- The School is also in need of a waste management program and a veggie garden.
We really try to minimize our carbon offset – so please become part of our Social Responsible Tourism Program where we leave more than just footprints and touch lives…
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
New Itineraries added for 2020
WHAT WILL WE DELIVER
We understand customer service is essential today, rapid responses and listen to what the client wants is essential to us for putting the right package together. We prefer to go the extra mile to deliver an unforgettable vacation.
With such a competitive world out there, which is always a good thing for us as it forces us to do our best. This makes us work harder to find the best possible quality/value for money that you are getting.
We know booking a vacation can be stressful. We can adapt the itinerary, be it before departure or while on tour. Booking far in advance? We can be flexible with our payment terms.
Have a tight budget, short on time or a particular interest? We will find the right tour for you. We love Africa and its Wildlife, Safaris, History, Culture and Outdoor life. Be it on a Day Tour or our longer Overland Tours. With our selected crew we will give you an experience that will never be forgotten.