Day 1: Johannesburg / Pretoria to Pilanesberg National Park
- Picked up between 06:00 and 07:00 from your hotel for departure to the tranquility of Pilanesberg National Park
- Arrive at park and start game drive in closed vehicle (+-3 hours)
- Break for lunch inside the park
- After lunch, game drive to lodge to check in (+-2 hours)
- Enjoy own leisure time
- Sunset open 4 x 4 safari vehicle (+-3 hours)
- Return to camp for dinner, South African Braai
(Meals included: Dinner)
Day 2: Pilanesberg to Pretoria / Johannesburg
- Early wake up for tea, coffee and rusks
- Morning game drive in closed vehicle (upgrade available)(+-3 hours)
- Return to camp for a much needed breakfast
- Set off back into the park for more game viewing in the closed vehicle and enjoy lunch in the park (+-5 hours) or
- Alternatively spend the afternoon at Sun City resort and enjoy lunch their (arrange with guide)
- Return journey to the hustle and bustle of the city
- Arriving back in the early evening at your accommodation in the city
(Meals included: Breakfast)
- ZAR 5 550.00 per person sharing
- ZAR 6 550.00 single person
Please inquire about availability
- Daily departures
- 1 x Open game drive (upgrades available)
- 3 to 5 Closed game drives
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Accommodation in a Chalet
- Return transport from Hotel
- Small groups
- All beverages and snacks
- Items of a personal nature
- Entrance into sun city resort
- Tipping / gratuity
- What is a closed vehicle?
Is a standard mini bus or 4 x 4 with windows that open.
- What is an open vehicle?
Is a 4 x 4 or truck converted for better game viewing where you have higher elevation with no sides or windows to the vehicle.
- Can I be dropped at the airport or different pick up location?
Yes, arrange with consultant on booking
- What is Sun City resort?
Sun City is a resort complex with its own water park and a variety of entertainment available. Please follow link www.suninternational.com/sun-city/
- Is Pilanesberg malaria free?
Yes absolutely, however mosquito repellent is advisable in the summer months