Day 1: Johannesburg / Pretoria to Pilanesberg National Park
- Pick up 09:00 am and departure for the tranquillity of Pilanesberg National Park.
- Arrive at park in time for lunch on the terrace overlooking the park
- After lunch check in to your Lodge (Bakubung, Kwa Maritane, Ivory Tree Lodge)
- Late afternoon (16:00) prepare for your first sunset open 4 x 4 safari vehicle (+-3 hours)
- Return to Lodge in time for dinner at the restaurant.
(Meals included: Dinner)
Day 2: Full day in Pilanesberg
- Early wake up for tea and coffee before setting off on your 2nd 4 x 4 safari game drive (+-3 hours) - this is the best time of the day to find the animals more active and a higher chance of finding the cats
- Return back to Lodge for a much needed scrumptious breakfast
- After breakfast you have time to relax by the swimming pool, read a book, or get totally spoiled in the Spa
- Lunch is enjoyed at the Lodge on the terrace
- As the hot bushveld sun becomes to much, retreat back to the swimming pool or take a siesta before preparing for you 3rd 4 x 4 safari game drive
- Late afternoon (16:00) sunset game drive in the park
- Return to camp for dinner
(Meals included: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 3: Pilanesberg to Pretoria / Johannesburg
- Yet another day in paradise as the sounds of the early morning birds awakes us to coffee and tea before you set off on your 4th and final game drive in Pilanesberg
- The end of your morning game drive session greets you with a delightful breakfast on your return at the lodge
- After breakfast freshen up before checking out
- After you have checked out and collected by your driver at 11:00, you can choose to visit Sun City resort before heading back to Johannesburg (Entrance to Sun City will be for own account)
- Arrive back in the late afternoon at your accommodation in the city
(Meals included: Breakfast)
- ZAR 12 350.00 per person sharing
- ZAR 16 150.00 single person
Please inquire about availability
- Daily departures
- 4 x Open game drive
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Accommodation in a Lodge
- Return transport from Hotel
- Small groups
- All beverages and snacks
- Items of a personal nature
- Entrance into sun city resort
- Tipping / gratuity
- What is a closed vehicle?
Is a standard mini bus or 4 x 4 with windows that open.
- What is an open vehicle?
Is a 4 x 4 or truck converted for better game viewing where you have higher elevation with no sides or windows to the vehicle.
- Can I be dropped at the airport or different pick up location?
Yes, arrange with consultant on booking
- What is Sun City resort?
Sun City is a resort complex with its own water park and a variety of entertainment available. Please follow link www.suninternational.com/sun-city/
- Is Pilanesberg malaria free?
Yes absolutely, however mosquito repellent is advisable in the summer months