- Picked up between 06:00 and 07:00 from your hotel for departure to the tranquility of Pilanesberg National Park
- Arrive at the park to embark on your first game drive in an closed air conditioned vehicle (+-3 hours)
- Around 12:30 break for light lunch (included) inside the park
- After lunch we enjoy our second game drive in an closed air conditioned vehicle (+-2.5 hours)
- Around 15:30 we leave the park to return to the hustle and bustle of the city of Jo'burg
- Arriving back in the early evening +-18:00 at your accommodation or at the airport for your flight
ZAR 2 150.00Now ZAR 1 250 per person sharing
*ZAR 1 000.00 Single supplement applicable if no one else joins on day tour*
Please inquire about availability
- Daily departures
- Departures from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- 2 x Closed game drives
- Good chance to spot the BIG FIVE
- Large Variety of Birds
- Light lunch
- Daily conservation fee
- Return transport from Hotel
- Small groups
- All beverages and snacks
- Items of a personal nature
- Entrance into sun city resort
- What is a closed vehicle?
Is a standard mini bus or 4 x 4 with windows that open.
- What is an open vehicle?
Is a 4 x 4 or truck converted for better game viewing where you have higher elevation with no sides or windows to the vehicle.
- Can I be dropped at the airport or different pick up location?
Yes, arrange with consultant on booking
- What is Sun City resort?
Sun City is a resort complex with its own water park and a variety of entertainment available. Please follow link www.suninternational.com/sun-city/
- Is Pilanesberg malaria free?
Yes absolutely, however mosquito repellent is advisable in the summer months